Saturday, December 16, 2006


Starting My Blog


This is my first attempt at Blogging and the above article about our recent trip to Italy and Cruise across the Atlantic Ocean was my first attempt at a commentary. After I wrote it, I felt some satisfaction with myself and then allowed myself to post it. I was a little too quick. Immediately I realized I had forgotten to mention that our dinner meals aboard ship were spent with some very nice people besides the folks we were traveling with from Connecticut. There were ten of us seated at that table in the dining room. One of the couples, in particular, told me about their experiences with blogging and that's what has aroused my interest. I'm attempting to attach a photo of them that I took on the trip.


I've had considerable difficulty in getting started with this business of blogging, specifically with "logging in" and "saving"my efforts. So far I've managed by myself and aside from struggling to get my passwords worked out and a few other minor difficulties, I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it and as a result, I hope to be a bit more interesting.

No comments: